Guess who didn't sleep last night? oh yea that's me with both hands in the air....why oh yes... i couldn't breathe or stop coughing. i had to escape at night to the other room, i just kept thinking i am getting gio sick over and over again. I slept maybe a total of 2-3 hours off and on. Gio woke me up with a bright smile and no matter how much I wanted to crawl under the covers, I forced myself out of bed. We got ready and headed over to my mom's because I had to take my car to get evaluated by Umer and an oil change. My mom took us to breakfast at IHOP after we dropped the car off. As we were waiting for our bill, I glanced out the window and saw flashing cop cars and flags....hmm what is that.. it was a trail ride. Gio and I raced out and waved to all the cowboys/girls. He was so surprised and in shock, then he couldn't stop talking about how he saw cowboys and dragon parade. We got in the car and followed them, parked and waved once again as they passed us by. He was so sad to see them go and then insisted on a dragon parade. I needed to pick up some supplies at the dollar store and he picked out some hula hoops that he insisted he would pay for. I asked for his money but that never happened, =p. On our way home, Gio fell asleep and I thanked God! I took him inside and we both fell asleep for 2.5 hours. My damn stuffy nose woke me up and there went naptime, cause Gio rolled out with me. We ate a late lunch and then did a craft project. We made an early Easter basket for Tita, it was so cute! Gio had more fun placing the chocolates in the eggs then crafting, but he did the majority of the work, while mommy worked on the face. Gio was over craft time soon enough so we went outside to play, Gio ran wild with Louie right behind him. He then got his Mater out and insisted we take him out for a walk on the sidewalk. We took Mater and Louie out for a walk until I was freezing and insisted we go inside. The Lion King was on and we watched it until my mom called for us to go to dinner at Kim Son. Gio was so well behaved all day and then during dinner he wanted to play and not be stuck in a restaurant, totally understand kid. I couldn't stop coughing and my runny nose didn't help the situation. I excused us, said our goodbyes and headed home. Hubby soon joined us and finished nighttime routine with books while I soaked in the tub in a pinterest inspired detox soak. Thirty minutes later I was very relaxed and ready to get out. I asked Hubby for a much needed adjustment, specifically a Webster technique. Webster technique helps with sacral alignment and Breech positioning. Did I tell you that I feel PREGNANT!!!! I am waddling, bad hot flashes, no sleep, peeing every 30 minutes and my back hurts, I feel PREGNANT!!! My nose is still congested and cough is still present, but my back feels 100% better. I am ready for some sleep tonight! Please bless me with sleep and bless this house with no more cough/sniffles!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment