Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hump day/bump day

Oooh what a fabulous day to stay home! It was overcast, windy and sprinkling all day. Gio and I cozied up on the couch, had breakfast then played in his room all day long. He woke up fever free thankfully, although he did have a spike last night and calmed down with a quick dose of ibuprofen. After that we all slept so good! While I was In his room I went through all the cards I have kept from baby shower, welcome home, baptism, and birthdays. So cute to keep all that. I'm not sure if he will care, but I love it all. I found the felt letters I made for his room that I never hung up. I have so much stuff to put up definitely going to keep busy these next couple of weeks, decorating on a budget! Nap time rolled around, Gio of course protested but eventually succumbed to a wonderful nap. I ate lunch then joined him for the second hour. My mom stopped by with dinner! Tha k u so much! She brought our favorite caldo de res and salvadorean tamales, yummy! Daddy finally arrived and enjoyed dinner. Gio really ate up all the spoiling he was getting from his Tita. After dinner Daddy and Gio played for an hour! He was breathing so hard from all their playing and covered in sweat, which meant it was time for bath time! All of a sudden with bedtime in the horizon he announced he was not feeling well and for Tita to sleep with him. I read him his three bedtime stories, my mom was on the verge of staying because he kept complaining and crying that he didn't feel well. I told her I would stay with him till he slept and she finally went home. No fever thankfully and he probably didn't feel well from all the jumping and running he did after dinner with daddy. A now sleeping Gio, hoping you get a good nights rest and onto healthier times in this house! A great lazy day here's to another one tomorrow, although I probably will add laundry somewhere in there and cooking lol. Debating whether to take Gio to his soccer class or not? Playing it by ear!





No comments:

Post a Comment