So I have been sleeping at a big incline on my back and then eventually will turn on my side once I'm knocked out. I have to sleep at an incline so I can breathe. So today Mr Alexander has not been as active which got me worried but I have persistent ache and pain throughout my stomach. FYI my stomach is huge! Ill take a pic tomorrow, not really feeling bloated so can't blame it on that, my stomach just popped out even more. Work was same ol same old routine. Students are anxious because they are at the end of their program and ready to be done, as am I for maternity leave. 6 weeks to go, we can do it Alexander, although you have 8 more weeks to cook. Well I used my free time at work to start on my felt name craft, I cut out all the letters...now to sew and stuff. Hubby and Gio stayed home all day and organized/played. After work I picked them up and we headed to Babies R Us to register since I have yet to do and shower invites are out. Daddy and Gio went to go play with the cars and bikes while I added items to the registry. I heard a familiar voice and there goes my son driving a Thomas the train tricycle up and down the aisles. He has great control of it and I was definitely impressed! He followed me and was content to be riding a bike...maybe I should bring his tricycle along to every outing, lol. We then ate dinner at Dodos Chicken a Colombian diner. Afterwards it was still early so we headed to target and finished up the registry there as well. Hubby thinks that Alexander is finally comfortable in my stomach with my hips opening up more with my adjustments, I think he might be right. Although it feels like he is spread eagle in my tummy pushing out at all angles, mommy is definitely aching! Gio was eager for bedtime which is weird but I am not complaining! He instantly fell asleep this night. His persistent coughing is probably taking a toll on his body as it is mine. I was going to head to doctor tomorrow morning, but my physician coworker told me they wouldn't give me anything because of pregnancy so here we go with waiting it out. This is going to be a great week and we are going to feel great!!!! FYI Alexander is currently moving all about, thanks for the reassurance kiddo! Love ya!



how cute! can't wait to meet up with you this week!
ReplyDelete