I think I looked forward to this evening activity as much as Gio. He was so excited to go to class, he talked about it all day. We did not have a restful night, Gio kept waking up and randomly talking. He woke up and announced that he was hungry. Daddy woke up and cared for Gio! I was so slow this morning, not feeling it all. Finally made breakfast: oatmeal, boiled egg and toast. Gio then played and requested art time. I brought out the paints and colors. We then ran to the bank to make a deposit and after being stir crazy inside this week, I was ready to get out. I drove us to Memorial City Mall and told Gio we were power walking. He sat in his stroller for a while then wanted to walk. He was so happy and patiently went with me on my power walk. After 45 minutes we headed back out with him skipping alongside me. A happy but exhausted Gio fell asleep on the way home and I carried him up. He woke up right on time and we headed to soccer. He is so cute in his class and I can't keep from laughing with his giddiness. He gets so exited when he makes a GOAL! He makes sure I am watching, of course I am! He followed instruction alot more today and waited his turn most of the time. I took us to Cafe Express for dinner and then headed home. My hips are aching and I finally popped in Prenatal Yoga. Gio decided he was going to exercise with me and distracted me throughout but I finally got to a walk and yoga day! Woohoo! Gio went to sleep early today and woke up an hour later screaming. If he could get past that first to two hours he would sleep the whole night. Here's to a restful night for all!


was this "distraction"? lol
ReplyDelete